Here's this morning's challenge question: The average American does this at 7:09 AM. Does what?
It's not pour coffee, get dressed, leave for work, or brush your teeth - the answer's CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!
That's according to Good Technology, who did the survey. Here are some other American tech stats they came up with:
- 50% check their work email while still in bed.
- The work day is growing – 40% still check their work email after 10 p.m.
- 69% will not go to sleep without checking their work email.
- 57% check work emails on family outings.
- 38% routinely check work emails while at the dinner table
Kathy nailed it for us this morning - and won herself a $30 gift card to New Balance Mashpee!